Number of people
- 2 packs of Oven Cooked turkey breast Aequilibrium AIA
- 4 thin sheets of pastry (about 50 g)
- 1 large carrot (100 g)
- 250 g soy shoots
- 100 g lettuce
- 1 tablespoonful of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoonful of honey
- 1 tablespoonful of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion
- For the sauce: 300 g tomatoes, vinegar, 15 g sugar, fresh chilli pepper
Thinly slice the carrots, lettuce and turkey. Sauté the carrots and lettuce with the soy shoots, olive oil, a whole garlic clove and the spring onion, cut diagonally.
When browned, add the soy sauce and honey, allow to cool, and add the turkey. Cut the two very thin pastry sheets. Add the one to the other. Grease a little with olive oil. Add the mixture to the pastry. Place in a baking dish with oven paper.
Bake at 200 degrees until browned.
In the meantime, prepare the sauce with fresh chilli (cut diagonally) and olive oil. When heated, add diced tomatoes, vinegar and sugar. Allow the sauce to reach the right consistency. Remove the rolls from the oven and serve with the sauce.